Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan.. so this was kinda cool.. but was way too slow. I almost quit watching it before the end.

How to Larp 101 ! How to Larp 101 !

The penis drawings looked really good. Keep up the good work!!!

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

6:15?

Not bad.. But, what the hell is this kid doing getting up so early on a Saturday morning? After throwing his alarm clock out the window, he should have just went right back to bed. That's what I would have done. There isn't even any good Sat. morning cartoons on anymore..

GunBooster responds:

He's a hyperactive 14-year-old. Of COURSE he's just gonna get up that early.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Oh man. Took me forever, but I finally broke through after my third try! ;)

The Visitor The Visitor

Hellz yeah.

That took me alot longer than it probably should have, but it was still pretty fucking cool. Nice job.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Good game.

I didn't play it for very long, but from what I did I liked. It reminded me alot fo Super Mario RPG.. Maybe I'm just a retard. Anyway... I'd give you tips and what not on how you could make it better, but i'm in the process of learning things so I have no idea what im talking about. Keep up the good work.

Contact! (Remastered) Contact! (Remastered)

Sounds like some of the stuff from the Punk-O-Matic game....

wr1t3r responds:

It is! You'd be surprised how many people do this. It was actually quite difficult to record, so that's why I worked on remastering it.

Infamous Freestyle Infamous Freestyle

This is a joke right?

LOL. holy fucking shit.. I really dont know what to say. Besides speak the fuck up.. if yur rollin so fuckin hardcore then fucking rap like you are.. Can barely hear what you are saying at the end of it.. ..

Let's fu**ing sex Let's fu**ing sex

I like it alot.

I really like this little song.. You guyz should make a longer, extended verison of it. It would be awesome.