Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Oh man. Took me forever, but I finally broke through after my third try! ;)

The Visitor The Visitor

Hellz yeah.

That took me alot longer than it probably should have, but it was still pretty fucking cool. Nice job.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

Good game.

I didn't play it for very long, but from what I did I liked. It reminded me alot fo Super Mario RPG.. Maybe I'm just a retard. Anyway... I'd give you tips and what not on how you could make it better, but i'm in the process of learning things so I have no idea what im talking about. Keep up the good work.

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

Just awesome.

I might not be the greatest at the, but i fucking loved it. Im not even a fan of Weezers music.. But i do like "buddy holly". This could probably be used as a very educational tool as well.... i think so anyway. It's very very cool. It would be even cooler if you did this with some other bands music as well. But anyway.. keep up the good work.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

I liked it..

This was really cool.. but for some reason i couldnt move.. I could jump and shoot.. but i couldnt move left or right.. Maybe im just dumb.

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

Awesome

I liked this game alot. There are alot of games like this..But i like how you added the sword in there to be used when enemies get too close.

Walking Blots Walking Blots

Was alright.

It was a pretty cool game...i just didnt like the little pieces that fall when you step on them everywhere. I didnt really like how when youd get to the right side of the screen you had to turn around and go left on the next part..and so. Other then that it was a good game.

Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0 Nemo's Revenge v. 3.0

Its cool...

I like games like these...they are fun. But i didnt like the sudden gun change. It messed me up. And it seemed like lag when id shoot fast with the second gun..So i was able to make it past the secong level lol. Maybe my computer just sucks..I dont know. Keep up the good work. Awesome game!

Resident Evil Escape p1 Resident Evil Escape p1

its alright.

It wasnt what i expected...Probably would have been cooler if it was ALOT longer then what it is. Once you make some improvments and make it longer it will probably be an awesome game.

ScottishAdam responds:

ya

VG Music Collection Vol.4 VG Music Collection Vol.4

Not so fun.

I didnt really enjoy it that much...So i guess i really dont have anything to say lol.