Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

I'm a huge Mortal Kombat fan.. so this was kinda cool.. but was way too slow. I almost quit watching it before the end.

How to Larp 101 ! How to Larp 101 !

The penis drawings looked really good. Keep up the good work!!!

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

6:15?

Not bad.. But, what the hell is this kid doing getting up so early on a Saturday morning? After throwing his alarm clock out the window, he should have just went right back to bed. That's what I would have done. There isn't even any good Sat. morning cartoons on anymore..

GunBooster responds:

He's a hyperactive 14-year-old. Of COURSE he's just gonna get up that early.

Robot VS Squirrel Robot VS Squirrel

But..

Robots don't have emotions..

Everyone knows that..

Batman : Mr. Freeze Batman : Mr. Freeze

Nice.

I agree with lazybum1.. Some lines were said to fast, and/or had little emotion.. Other than that, it kicked alot of ass. Nice work.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Not bad..

This was pretty good. Some funny parts.. some stupid.. some so stupid that they are funny. But what's even funnier is you guys barely lived the 80's.. born in like '88-'89.. Must have been some FUUNN times! lol :P

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

Bad. Ass.

That was some pretty cool fucking shit. I loved it. The Matrix shit thrown in the was pretty awesome too.. but we all know.. In the real world Raiden would have kicked his ass. lol :P

Numa Coop Numa Coop

Not bad .. but..

Isn't the Numa Numa fad kinda over with? I'm not saying it was bad or anything.. it just wasn't that interesting .. With yur talent you could probably make something original and interesting. So keep up the good work I guess.

The Non-Livingstons #002 The Non-Livingstons #002

Awesome.

I was expecting that kids eye to pop out. That made me laugh. I love this series and can't wait for more.

clownBARN clownBARN

Loved it.

I like clowns. Scarey or not there is just something i like about clowns.. Maybe it's the creepy vibe they give off.. I dont know. I love this flash.. Very original.. i think so anyway. At first i thought the guy in the blue and white shirt was suppose to be Tom Fulp.. lol. Anyway.. I'll have to check out more of yur stuff. Keep up the good work.